Special Offer – 30% off windows when you a purchase a siding package.
- Choose from a wide selection of vinyl windows ventilation, including casement and awning windows, single hung and double hung as well as sliding windows that lift out to allow easy cleaning.
- Specializing in Bay Window and Bow Window installations, both new conversion and retrofit installation. Since we install siding we can also finish the exterior and roof on your new bay or bow window for a completed project.
- An assortment of coloured vinyl windows to keep the style you have and the low maintenance vinyl windows you desire. Choose from over 20 vinyl window colours that can be applied to either the exterior or interior vinyl.
- Glazing options for both double and triple pane vinyl windows, this includes Low E glass with Argon gas that reduce heat transfer keeping your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. New technology that includes “neat” glass which is a self cleaning glass is now available.
- Custom designed grills including interior grills (between the glass) and Simulated Divided Lite grills (outside of the glass). Also chose from numerous obscure glass choices wherever privacy is desired.
- Exterior frame design selection to allow for a custom fit to your existing home exterior. Whether you want a wide 4″ trim or a narrow look our professional consultant will go through these options with you to achieve the look you desire.
Styles for Vinyl Windows
Casement Windows allow for a full 90˚ opening for easy cleaning from the inside. Casement windows come with multipoint lock mechanisms and triple weather seal protection. Shown here are Picture Windows used in combination to create an open feel and great views.
Sliding Windows feature nylon rollers for smooth operation and fully weatherstripped sash providing a tight seal. These popular vinyl windows combine long lasting durability with clean lines and good looks.
Single Hung Windows are a classic design that features a bottom sash operation which slides up smoothly to give you full control of air movement. Fully weatherstripped sash provides a tight seal. If desired a top operating sash referred to as a Double Hung Window is optional to allow for the opening and air movement for both the top and bottom of the vinyl window.
Awning Windows are versatile and design friendly, the top hinging feature is a great way of providing air circulation under different weather conditions, including rain. Awning windows work well for many architectural layouts since they group well in many custom vinyl window configurations.